Absolutely, if you want people to use it, brand it with the product.
I almost bought Microsoft Windows 8 until the supplier kindly advised that I
would actually need the 8 Pro version to include WMC.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Hamit Campos
Sent: 24 November 2012 14:14
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft Windows 8 And JAWS

Well, I guess it would be exactly what you said. It's fast. Pluss, I'm a geek
so I guess I also love the fact it's simpally new. It's all cool. The only
thing that probabally isn't so cool is that Windows Media Center has to be
added on. I did but I just don't get why MS is wining about not enough people
using WMC when it's parcially their own falt for not marketing it the right
way. Pall Thurrot said once that HP's M495C ruined it too since it was a tower
and not one of those dvd player looking HT PCs'. Maybe so, but who knows. It's
just too bad they gave up on it. Especially since there's so much WMC could
still be and do. Off my sope box I go.