If you're familiar with spreadsheet software like excel, I recommend the .CSV format. This will give you the raw data, and you can then manipulate it in anyway you like to fit your needs.

If you're not familiar with Spreadsheet software like excel, my question is "why not"?

The best purchase I ever made was a tutorial on how to use Excel - now I use it for everything from journaling to keeping personal accounts and checkbooks in balance. best bucks I ever spent.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <mi...@eastlink.ca>
To: "jaws-users-list @jaws-users.com" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:10 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about downloading bank transactions and the accessibillidey of softwair

Hi all. I use the roil bank of Canada rbc to do my banking. on there websight you can download transactions. the list of soft wairs that they have to do this are. Quicken QuickBooks
      Makisoft Personal    Makisoft The Accountant
      Money    Simply Accounting

     Spreadsheet Software

      Comma Delimited (.csv for Excel, Quattro Pro, Lotus,
out of the above menchend softwair witch is the best to use with jaws 12? and windows xp? I would like to be able to download my banking transactions. many thanks. from Mich.