From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 3:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Ribbons

I have not upgraded to Jaws 14 yet and I've been using a very old version of
Word, 2003, I think. I do have this Win7 computer. This old version of word
needs to be replaced because it is not saving properly and it's losing data
in documents. I'm not sure which version uses Ribbons. But my question is,
are a lot of you using Virtual Ribbons and is that helpful?

Miriam