From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rose Combs
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 7:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] mouse over how to

Well, it is a Multi-Hospital system with 30,000 employees give or take, I am
the only employee who uses Jaws, so obviously they are not going to cater to
me when it comes to design, and it is my experience that almost anything
employee or healthcare related is becoming more and more graphical every
day.  Of course when I started there we still used plain old Selectric
typewriters, LOL dating myself I suppose.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com