From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Hecker
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Trouble with Google access and Jaws

Sounds like you are having a similar problem I've had. I'll be reading
down a page then it stops and when I try to move through the page, it
says blank blank blank. Doesn't matter what you do, it doesn't fix
itself. I usually end up restarting the browser, then if that doesn't
fix it, quit and restart jaws.

On 12/5/2012 12:32 PM, Diane wrote:
> Someone sent a link to Google Access.  I think it's supposed to be easier
for the screen readers.  I went to the link and it went there like it was
supposed to.  I put in my search which was for song lyrics.  I tried to read
down the page and all I got were blank, blank.  I routed the Jaws to PC and
it read some words.  I routed PC to Jaws and it beeped at me.  I'm running
Firefox 12 with XP 2600 Build.  Do I have to change something in my screen
reader or in my browser/