it works!

Bubba
bubbatheg...@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Janie Degenshein
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need JFW keystroke to go from IE address bar to
webpage

try
shift f6
Let me know how you make out

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net