What you are looking for is refered to as a signature.  However you will have
to tell us what email client you are using in order for any one to help.
Tom Bisset
-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jerry Martin
Sent: December 11, 2012 9:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Setting up a business Name for reply Emails

To All Listers:

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to set up a business name, address, phone
number, etc. that can be placed either at the beginning or at the end of an
email, with only pressing a few keystrokes?  And if so, please let me know the
steps for setting this up.

Many thanks.
"If something does not go as you planned, just remember that you are, most
likely, not any worse off than you were before."