I agree.  Relove and reinstall office.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Phil Halton
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] keyboard strokes not working in Excel 2007

that definitely sounds like a situation for Office, or even a system repair
of some kind. If you have your office disk, I'd suggest doing a repair, or,
if necessary, removing and reinstalling office - something is wrong there.

Disclaimer: I make no warranty on the manure I've been spreadin' around
here.