I have the newest version of Java installed and yet I do not see that
checkbox using windows 7 with 32 bits?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Geovanni Bahena
Sent: 21 December 2012 04:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAVA Access Bridge

Steve,
If you have java installed, press windows u. then tab to where it says use a
computer without a display. Press enter. You should see a checkbox that
says, "enable access bridge". Check it and press ok. After all that is done,
restart your computer and it should be setup. Make sure you have a current
version of java before attempting this.
HTH
Geovanni