To: "JAWS Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 9:31 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Amazon funkiness.

Happens on both windows XP with IE 8 and Windows 7 with IE 9, both with JAWS 13.

I've noticed for a while now, that I have some issue signing into amazon. If I click on "Your account" I don't see anywhere to put in my username and pwd. Only after I click on wishlist or orders, or one of those other personal things do I then get prompted to sign in. Am I missing something?

Next, on my wish list, I cannot see a link or button to remove things from my wish list, but if I use the JAWS cursor, I can see a "delete" which does remove an item, but seems to be hit or miss if it removes the item I actually want to remove.

No, I don't use the accessible amazon site, nor do I wish to if I don't have to. Anyone else noticed this behavior?

Thanks.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi