Great, I am now using "Passkeeper" and it works well with JAWS.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Moderator" <modera...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 5:32 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Password Managers

Hi Rich,
I changed the subject line to better reflect the topic,
and you can give this a try:

http://www.blind-computing.com/personal/pages/passkeeper.html

A password manager or vault, is simply a program to store your passwords
safely on your computer.
I use the above referenced program to store mine.
HTH,

Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
blind-comput...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com