Hi All,

I've been using Passkeeper for quite awhile now &, I finally ran out of
space.  I don't know how Passkeeper determines its capacity, if it's by
total data or number of entries.  But, here is how you'll know when you've
ran out of space.  When you get into Passkeeper you usually land on the,
Add, button.  Well, if you've filled it to capacity it doesn't come up on
the,Add, button, it opens on the, Remove, button.  Also, when tabbing around
you won't be able to find the, Add, button.  You will only have the Remove,
Edit, & Quit buttons.
Hope this helps.
Take care.
Mike