From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Bissett, Tom
Sent: 10. januar 2013 15:31
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2010 is not reading status line

Thanks Geovanni for your response,  Actually I installed the latest version
1037-32bit and that is what broke it.  I then cleaned freedomscientific off my
machine and just installed the latest version and it was still broken.  I then
cleaned freedomscientific off my machine and reinstalled jaws 13 and 14 and
still it was broken.
Then it got weird, I once again cleaned freedomscientific off my machine and
reinstalled jaws 11 jaws 13 and jaws 14 v198-32bit which was the last
configuration to work, and things work fine.
I am now too gun shy to try the latest version again because it gives me to
many issues.  Maybe I will wait until there is a new build before attempting
again.
I am running XP pro sp3.
Tom Bisset