Hi,I also have an outlook2010 question, how do I make sure my Identy is working? I am unable to send and recive in outlook, and hents why I am using windos live? I want to make sure that I am getting both of my susieq2 email, and my catherinjaneway hotmail email thanks susie

-----Original Message----- From: Denny Huff
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:31 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2010

While in Outlook do an alt F.
Arrow up to, Options and press enter.
Arrow down to, Advanced and press your tab key to, Send and Receive and
press enter.
Tab to the edit box to type in the time you want.
Tab to OK.

Encouragement For the Journey
Featuring Southern and Country Gospel Music
Every Sunday morning at 8:00 AM on KLPW AM 1220.
Listen live at, www.klpw.com
Show archives available at:
www.GatewayForTheBlind.Com/audio
-----Original Message----- From: REGilman