Don't know about version 15 but version 17 works fine on my windows 7 64 bit machine using jaws 13.
Greg

-----Original Message----- From: Lennie
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 12:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] OmniPage 15

Hi,

I am using OmniPage version 15 on my XP computer and I want to
install it on my Windows7 64 bits computer. Using Jaws 12, 13 and 14,
would anyone know if version 15 will work on Windows7? I checked the
documentation and nothing was mentioned about Windows7.

So, if version 15 will not work, what version of OmniPage version is
accessible with Jaws. I did check the Nuance web site and the latest
version is 18. I don't want to purchase it unless it will work with Jaws.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Take care.

Lennie