Hello all,
I'm trying to read a resume that has the person's name, address, phone, etc. in
some part of the Word document that I can't seem to get to with Jaws. If I hit
the up arrow, Jaws starts reading at heading level 2, where her education
starts. Does anyone know how to get to where her contact information is, so I
can have Jaws read me her phone number and name character by character? I'm
using Jaws 14 with Microsoft Word 2007.
Thanks for your help,
Stephanie

Stephanie Koetje | Administrative Support and Volunteer Coordinator
Northwest Center Foundation<http://nwcenterfoundation.org/> - People of All
Abilities
7272 W Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98108
office 206.378.6365
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/nwcenter> |
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/nwcenter> |
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/nwcenter> | Sign up for Our