Hi,

At work, I am trying to support a DOS database package, DataEase, however,
JAWS 14, whilst partly working with it, does not allow me to accurately
select menu options or move from field to field on a form, much less access
and change the code, behind databases.

I have tried adjusting JAWS options and have tried using the Command Prompt
to access DataEase, however, it does not work very well.

Is there any advice which JAWS users on here can give to help me set
appropriate options or are there any scripts out there which might help? The
Command Prompt works fine for issuing standard DOS commands but does not
work too well with DOS-based applications. DataEase is rather like MS Access
for developing databases, however, is not WINDOWS based.

I am using WINDOWS XP SP3 at work and WINDOWS 7 32 Bit at home.

Many Thanks for your help.

Charlie.