From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: 06 February 2013 12:35
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS speaking numbers

On further review it looks to me like you hit insert + F2 and arrow down to
settings center. Then you shift tab once and then hit the home key to land
on the default application option. Then follow my original instructions. If
somebody knows more please step up the keyboard.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.