All though it's just a general Windows list now. It's just called Blind
Windows in other words. They talk about Win 8, Win 7, Vista rairly, and even
more rare XP.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Salien Brown
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 9:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hey gang,

Well I've taken the plunge and have upgraded my OS to Windows 8 64 bit, and
I'm really starting to regret doing so.

I'm using the latest build of JAWS 14, and I'm finding it very difficult to
do some things I've grown accustome to doing quite easily in previous
versions of Windows. Not sure if this is due to the limitations of JAWS 14
or my lack of knowledge on navigating Windows 8, but I'm willing to learn.
Just don't understand why Henter-Joyce hasn't posted some sort of audio
tutorials on this subject yet.

Are there any mailing list out there I can subscribe to for learning how to
use JAWS with Windows 8? I know the list moderator doesn't like people
posting off-topic things here, so please send this info to me privately for
I don't want to get band for starting an off-topic thread here.

Thanks so much for your help.