To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Message Rule in Outlook Express

I suspect that the text in the from field is not appearing exactly as you say it should in the rule. If you're off by even 1 character, the rule won't work. Try to find the smallest, most reliable identifying chunk of text that will identify the messages you want

For example, if the word "allrecipes" is unique to your desired messages, then just use that little piece in the rule. check one of the messages with the jaws cursor to get the exact spelling and spacing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Shackelford" <ladym74...@netcommander.com>