Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Creating Frames

Thanks for the update. Then that means that I'm obviously doing something
wrong.
I'm trying to frame the account balance in Accomplish cash manager. I put
the jaws cursor at the beginning of the number and at the end for the other
part of the frame, but it gives me nada. Any ideas on what I should try
instead?

Regards
Kerry