From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Waqas Chauhdry
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Graphics card advice needed

Greetings

I am buying a customised laptop from HP and have the choice of Intel HD 4000
or Gforce GT 630m 2GB graphics card. I'd really appreciate if someone with
relevant knowledge can advise me which card may work better with Jaws?

This is a HP DV6 model with I7 2.4 Intel quadcore processor, 8 GB RAM and a
full HD display if any of these details matter. It comes recommended with
Windows 8 but I am down grading to Windows 7.

Very Best Regards

Waqas