Think you mean wizard?

At 02:59 AM 2/19/2013, you wrote:
In jaws context menue there is a menue called help sub menue if you do right ero you will find startup viserd. With regards from Inamuddin with the skype id: charlsdarwin1 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Suey" <suzanneeato...@hotmail.co.uk> To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com> Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:20 AM Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] update error > what are the start up visert settings, please? > > -----Original Message----- > From: inamuddin > Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:32 AM > To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com > Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] update error > > dear friend, do your start up visert setting carefully. check your tutor > it > must be on 1 of 3 by default it is 2 of 3 also other thing is that you > should do level graphic or no graphic. > In conclusion you need to check your startup viserd setting carefully. > With regards from Inamuddin with the skype id: charlsdarwin1 > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Suey" <suzanneeato...@hotmail.co.uk> > To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com> > Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:55 AM > Subject: [JAWS-Users] update error > > >>I installed my jaws 14 upgrade this afternoon and all was working well >>until I did an online update. Once I restarted the computer to complete >>the update, jaws stopped reading things properly. It announces which >>button etc that I am pressing but read nothing on the screen or in the >>menus etc. I got my sighted boyfriend to look through the jaws options and >>we have selected “read all” but nothing has changed. Does anybody know >>what the problem might be and how to resolve it please? >> For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: >> http://www.jaws-users.com/help/ > > > For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: > http://www.jaws-users.com/help/ > > For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: > http://www.jaws-users.com/help/ For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/