Very good.
Robin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Dan Rossi
Sent: February 21, 2013 08:28 AM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS speaking numbers

Robin,

Yes, I did get a response from Flor, that help my issue for reading
numbers.

There are two combo boxes in the settings for controling numbers.  The
first is Number Processing, I had that set to "Controlled by synthesizer"
The second is "If number contains" It rotates between Controlled by synth,
5 or more digits, 6 or more digits, 7 or more digits, 8 or more digits.  I
originally had it set to 5 or more digits for some reason.  In that
setting, it would read any number with 5 or more digits by single digits.
Once I set it to controlled by synth, it started reading large numbers by
words instead of digits.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi