Hi Everyone,

I have recently gotten a new Windows 8 laptop.  In general, I like Windows
8.  However, I have found that IE10, which is the version of IE that comes
with Windows 8, is much more unstable than IE 9 was on my Windows 7 machine.
IE 10 crashes pretty often and sometimes, when it does, JAWS stops talking
until I start Narrator and get IE closed.  I am not sure if this is a IE
issue or a JAWS issue.  I usually use the desktop version of IE.  I have
found that the metro version of IE is more stable than the desktop version
but I don't particularly like the metro version because it lacks many of the
features of the desktop version.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how
to make IE 10 more stable and make it work better with JAWS?

Thanks,

Scott Duck