From: Jo Luland
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] revo uninstaller pro with JAWS

Hi,
Does anyone on this list use Revo Uninstaller Pro? If so, does it work well
with JAWS? I just downloaded a trial version, but can't get it to work with
JAWS. I hope this is not ot, but I just don't know where to look for the
info. I'm running latest version of JAWS 14 on a Windows 7 64 bit computer.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. BTW, if this is ot, please contact me
off list at: jolul...@verizon.net. Thanks.
Jo