From: "Sugar" <sugarsy...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Cost of upgrading jaws?

: Marilyn
: I know what you mean, I am still handing on to my xp, but really thinkging
: of turning my lap top to windows 7, I have the program, but have not
: converted.
: My desk top is xp though
: mostly because I love love outlook express.
: now that I am on the topic, what are the differences between xp and
windows
: 7?
: besides I won't be able to use outlook express, but I think outlook is now
: what I would use,right?
: any feed back to ease my mind wold be appreciated. a very nervous Sugar
: smile
:
: ~Peace Be, Sugar
: "I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
:
:   ~~ Galileo