Dato: 27. februar 2013 03:46
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is there a faster pdf reader program that i canuse besides adobe reader?

I have also noticed that recently, the PDF's are also very unstable.  While
I think PDF's have come a long way in their accessibility, recently I have
had some frustrations with them as well.  As I use them frequently, I too
would like to know if anyone has found any more consistent solutions to
working with these files.
Kind regards,
Melissa

Melissa Riley