Hi Tom, I've definitely done that as well when I've gotten stuck. As you
said, cumbersome but doable. Thanks, Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Bissett, Tom
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] more copy and paste in IE9

Hi,  I find that some web pages are more difficult to copy from than others,
I don't know why.  If I am having trouble with a particular page I often
will just do a control+A to select the whole page and paste it into notepad.
>From there I copy the information I want and I have no problem.  Yes it can
be a little cumbersome but it works and it eliminates some frustration.
Tom Bisset