Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] aT&T online bill pay

Hi Kimsan,I, too, use the ATT site to pay my monthly bill. I have
encountered just one little quirky thing. If I use IE everything goes fine
except that Jaws doesn't read the submit button, no matter how I try to find
it. My nephew can see it fine, but Jaws won't acknowledge. In Firefox,
though, Jaws recognizes the submit button. Maybe this has something to do
with other settings I'm using. I don't know, but just wanted to mention in
case you might also encounter this. I'm using Jaws 13, IE 8 and don't know
which version of FF.
Shari

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@aol.com>