I was able to reinstall the regular version of FF 15 I had on my computer and followed the directions to prevent updates. It seems to have worked. 15 just installed over 19. I did go to the site to download the portable version of Firefox and downloaded version portable 15 and portable 16. But when I clicked on them it went to an upload/download page which said version 19 would be installed. So I am glad I was able to put the regular version 15 on. Now to see if it works and doesn't freeze. But I do think Jaws should work on keeping the compatibility with upgrades of IE 9 and Firefox for security reasons.
Sherrie

-----Original Message----- From: Sean Paul
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How do I prevent Firefox from automaticallyupgrading

Heyya Sherrie:
To prevent Firefox from updating. Open firefox, on the tools menu find,
options, once you do & open it, you're presented with a list box, use your
up & down arrows until you find advanced, tab down once & find a page which
says general. Control tab until you find the update tab, once found, tab
once & find the 3 radiobutton choices which are, audomaticly check for &
install updates, check for updates but ask me what to do & do nothing, make
your choice & tab until you find the ok button. As far as how many versions
you can have & run on your system, I'm not the answerman for that perhaps
someone else can help you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Gosling" <sillygoo...@gmail.com>