From: "Chris Hill" <hil...@earthlink.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 7:43 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] distance is 2 case 1

Strange subject, I know, but I've been having this little problem with
the latest Jaws 14.  Sometimes I'll go into k1000 or a webpage or
whatever, and most carefully select something like the amount of a bill
so I can go paste it into excel or quicken or whatever.  Sometimes I get
the amount, other times I get the message of distance is 2.  I just got
this and tried the insert-space then c to see what Jaws claims is in the
clipboard and it said distance is 2 case 1.  Am I the only one getting
this?  Has anyone else reported it?  I'm tempted to do so, but I don't
know if I can make it happen on demand.  The really weird thing this
time was that when I pasted the first time I got my amount, and the
second time I pasted I got this.  It is like something aka Jaws is
playing with the clipboard contents at some point.  I suspect Jaws,
because this particular frustration has yet to happen with NVDA or
Window-eyes.