Tabbing through in Forms Mode may not be the best practice. You could review the form as you go through it with the virtual cursor by going out of Forms Mode, hitting the PC cursor after you've typed, and then down arrowing through until the next form field (or combo box) where you press enter into Forms Mode - and press alt+DownArrow to ensure opening the combo box.

----- Original Message ----- From: "leonard morris" <lmorris1...@gmail.com>
To: "jaws" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:37 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] amazon ordering form problem

I was trying to add a credit card to make a purchase on amazon.com. However, after entering the credit card number I tried to use alt down arrow to open the combo boxes for expiration date and expiration year but when you arrow down to find month or year in these two combo boxes I get bounced back in to the edit box for the credit card number. These kinds of forms are usually pretty straightforward and I had know issue in the past but it's not working correctly now. I am using Jaws v13 and windows 7.