Here is a speed test I use.  It does not seem to be as comprehensive as
some.  Most other speed test pages I use take longer and test different
size packets sent.  This is quick.  It runs just after loading the page
and shows the result right near the top without any interaction.

http://testmy.net/?testServer=east

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>