From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Baracco, Andrew W
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 2:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] An annoying jaws problem in outlook 2007.

Actually, I have experienced this behavior with the last few JAWS versions,
and it's annoying, to say the least. Also, with JAWS 14, at the beginning of
reading a message, JAWS will read one stray word, usually from the first
line of text, before it starts reading the header material. Not a big thing,
but a little annoying.

Andy