I've had a similar problem to the one Miriam is having. If I go to the AT&T
website to check mail, every time I hit the link for "spam", it takes me to
"create a new folder". I can only get to the spam folder using the jaws
cursor. Then, to empty the spam folder, I have to go back to the jaws cursor
since, using the virtual cursor on "empty the spam folder", it sends me to
the sent folder.

There are several other websites with buttons rather than links that give me
grief as well. It seems to be a focus thing since jaws reads a and I'm
really on b. karen