Hi,

I recently upgraded to Office 2010 from Office 2003.  I have found that
sorting data in Excel, like many things, works differently in Office 2010.
In Excel 2003 and earlier, when sorting data, all of the sort fields are
right there together and you can tab and shift tab back and forth between
them.  In Excel 2010, you set the parameters for one sort level , you add a
level, and then set the parameters for that level .  When you add a level,
JAWS focus moves to the parameters for that level and, as far as I can tell,
you can't go back to the previous level to look at the parameters or change
them.  Is there a easy way to do this?

Thanks,

Scott Duck