From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: "JAWS-Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 10:13 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Refusing To Restart

I am using JAWS 14 and I am finding that if I have to turn JAWS off for my
wife to do something on the computer that JAWS will not start back when I
try to get it going again.  I have checked my hot key several times and it
seems to be set.  The only way I can get JAWS up and running again is to
restart my computer.I have also tried hitting the Icon on the desktop and
even tried typing JAWS14 in the edit field of the search box.  Nothing works
except to restart my computer.  Can someone please tell me why this is
happening, and what I might be able to do to solve the problem?

Thanks,
Donnie