I just contacted them and they have not made any changes to their e statements. I did get a work around. Before I enter on the file to open Iterminated jaws. Hit enter then launched jaws again and was able to continue and read the file.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 4:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] can not open a pdf with jaws

I had the same issue with my bank, the reason was the author set security
settings in the creation of the file which disables all access technology
unfortunately. Fortunately I can still do online banking quite easily so
life goes on.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>