Heyya John, thanks for this, already looked & made the switch.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John M." <jobhun...@box547.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 16:00
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] nvda for google

Karen,
Make your life a whole lot easier and switch from Google to Startpage.com. This search engine uses Google, but has a much cleaner interface and protects your privacy at the same time. Just give it a try. Once you start using it, you will not go back to Google.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Schrade" <kschr...@sbcglobal.net>