Thanks for this. I have been advised by my tech guy to avoid the free stuff
as its worth every penny you pay for it, ie nothing! :O

  _____

From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Angela Delicata
Sent: 23 March 2013 20:02
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] what anti-virus or security software works
withJFW14

Try Microsoft security Essential.
It is free and very accessible.
Otherwise, you may try Avast antivirus.

Angela from Italy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Phil Jenkins gmail
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 8:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] what anti-virus or security software works with JFW14

I'm at a point where I have to decide whether to upgrade my Eset anti-virus
to their full blown security package or to opt for the free download of
McAfee from  my ISP. Cost isn't the point, usability with JAWS is the
deciding factor.

I know some security packages don't work at all and some see JAWS as an
intruder. Its my hope, given how important our security is nowadays - that
JAWS  is working with some of the market leaders by now.

Eset  nod32 ANTI-VIRUS SORT-OF WORKS WITH jaws CURSOR.

Using XP Pro 32 bit and Win7 64 bit machines.

Thanks for advice.

PJ

~
Please read:
My Mum died of breast cancer when I was 15 and she was only 46. In June I am
undertaking a 22 mile sponsored walk in the South Downs in aid of
Breakthrough Breast Cancer. They are working hard so that no family in the
future has to suffer such a terrible loss.

If you could please sponsor me by visiting my Just Giving page and give what
you can. All money goes to breakthrough Breast Cancer - I have to pay to
take part in the event. Thank you

www.justgiving.com/phil-jenkins-4mum

As light fades, vision increases. Blind people have vision! ( (c) Copyright
Ciego 1997)

**Please note**
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. If you receive this by mistake, please tell me immediately and
delete the message and attachments. Changes or forwarding of this email or
its attachments is prohibited unless authorised by me. This email and any
attachments have been checked for malicious software before leaving my
machine. You should install your own internet security package and check
this message and any attachments before opening this message. I do not
accept any responsibility for any malicious software sent with this message.

 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Trascorri la Pasqua all'Hotel Maestri di Riccione a due passi dal mare, da
Viale Ceccarini e dal nuovo lungomare pedonale. 2 giorni pensione completa a
Euro 170 in doppia a persona, un bambino fino
* ai 6 anni in camera con due adulti gratuito
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12790
<http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12790&d=23-3> &d=23-3

database 8155 (20130323) __________

http://www.eset.com