I hope this question hasn't already been asked and answered.  Forgive me in
advance if it has.

When JFW encounters buttons in the Flash player (video controls and markers?)
it only reads the buttons by number if they're unlabeled.

Question1:  Does Flash have a standard button scheme, where button 1 is always
start, button 2 is pause etc.?

2.  Are there any scripts or at least tips, for navigating the video control
panel in Flash?  I know it sounds odd that a blind guy would need to know this,
but thanks in advance for any help.

Paul