From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Bubba
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JFW and Windows Surface Pro

Hi, I was interested in if anyone had heard or used the windows surface pro
with JFW? If so does JFW run ok on it? I know touch would not work but using
the keyboard would be enough for me! I understand that the windows surface
pro will run any desktop application/program that would run on a regular W8
computer. I understand you have to live in the desktop part of the windows
surface pro for desktop application to work. So this makes me think that JFW
would work just fine on the windows surface pro with using the keyboard with
it.  I also hear rumors that JFW15 might have touch built into it?  I think
I would really like to have a windows surface pro but it would help if I
knew for sure JFW would work on it. Thanks for any input! Now I know it will
not work on the windows surface RT and not talking about that one!

Bubba

bubbatheg...@gmail.com