Hello All,

I have a Windows XP computer running JAWS 14. I recently got my computer
tuned-up by a friend in a blind golf group. After the tune-up was finished,
I noticed that my wireless connection keeps dropping on me. The amount of
time I am connected varies each time. Sometimes I am connected for about 30
minutes. While other times, I am connected for about 2 hours. Does anyone
know what might be the cause of this problem and how to resolve it? Please
let me know as soon as you can. I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Mackey Enterprises LLC

National Federation of the Blind of NJ, Secretary

609-953-6988

bmacke...@gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true."

        - Vince Papale