Hello list,

So I was looking at some VPN solutions and came across one called Private
Internet Access. Lifehacker and PC World give it some good reviews. Pricing
seems reasonable too. Anyway, like always,the question is if Jaws will work
with it and anything I may have to install on my end. Has anyone in fact
used this service and can they speak to any accessibility issues they may
have encountered or is it workable with Jaws? That or can someone recommend
an alternative VPN service? Paid is fine too as long as it works. I am aware
of Tor, but haven't tried it out either.

I'm running the latest JFW and this would be on Windows 7 and 8 machines.

Any observations would be appreciated.

Thanks,