Yes you can as long as your jaws is equal or higher version than the computer you are connecting to.

At 07:21 PM 4/6/2013, you wrote:
Hi group: Using Jaws tamdem with two computers with Jaws 14 installed on both of them, can you tandem from one having windows 7, to one having windows 8? Other words, Can I use my windows 7 desktop computer to tandem with my wife’s windows 8 laptop computer when she gets it this week? Any help will be appreciated, thank you all... Jim God bless... You can reach me on skype at: Skype ID: buckeye.jim GO BUCKEYES!!! For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/