hi,
I have 2 externel hard drive, labeled drive F and G. I moved all the
content, which is about 110000 files to drive F which is empty.
Unfortunately, my G drives' USB is slightly loose. As a result of it,
it will sometime disconnected, when I touch it. During that time, a
dialogue will appear saying that file could not be copied, and have
the buttons labeled try again and skip. It happens to me about 4
times. For the first time, I click the try again button. With out any
problem, it copies the remaining files smoothly. When it happens
again, I clicked the try again button. Unfortunately, it says that the
file is not found. Then, I clicked the skip button. Then, it continues
the job smoothly. As for the 3rd and 4th time, the same thing happen
that is when I clikced the try again, it says path not found. After
the process finish completely, I go to drive G which is my souce
drive. As for the fact, it should be empty. But, I can see some files
there. It has about 5 to 6 files in different folder. I open my F
drive and paste one by one from G. I realise that some files is
already there. Now, my question is:

1. is there any posibility of file loss during moving time?
2. Why there is still files in my source drive although I moved it and
some files is staying 2 drive.

thanks