HI Miriam,

Below are tips for the first 2 questions:
BCC field, how to put it back:

1. Open a new message.

2. Press Alt + V for the view menu.

3. Press enter on All Headers or just press the letter " A ".

For using the BCC field temporarily press Alt + B in an open message.  The
Alt + B keystroke will work as a toggle keystroke will work as a toggle when
using it this way.

Unread messages, how to make Jaws report them:

Go to the message list, press, Alt + E, for the edit menu and find the "

Try this as well.:
1. From the message list, press ctrl+shift+O, to open Options.
2. Ctrl + Tab to get into the Read Tab, & Uncheck the 'mark message as read
after displaying for' checkbox by
pressing the spacebar.

3. Tab to apply, press the spacebar, tab to okay, press the spacebar to save
your changes & close options.

Don't have an answer for the spellcheck problem.

HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.