I have the standard jaws not the pro, will this type work and should I wait
until jaws 15 comes out before searching for a tablet?

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Reese
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] tablets

Eric:

Well, I stand corrected and glad to hear that the future is more immediate
than I first originally thought.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- Hi Kathy and Reese,

I have a Samsung Tablet PC which includes a keyboard and use JAWS 14 on it.
You can also use JAWS 14 on a Microsoft Surface Pro tablet with the
keyboard. And with JAWS 15, there will be other exciting new options for use
with these tablets. Stay tuned.