From: "Sharon Gosling" <sillygoo...@gmail.com>
To: "jawslist" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:00 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] View on screen not follow Jaws PC cursor

Sometimes when I can’t get Jaws to click an element I ask my sighted husband
to click it with the regular mouse pad. It often seems that the portion of
the webpage visible on the computer screen does not follow the Jaws PC
cursor.  The problem is that when I find the location with Jaws he says the
words are not on the screen.  Shouldn’t there be a visible cursor showing
where the Jaws focus is on the screen?
Granted, my husband has vision but no computer skills so he can’t locate the
spot I want him to click without much guidance from me.  Since I can’t see
the screen at all I don’t know if there is a cursor there or not.
Would it affect Jaws if I tried to make the mouse pointer bigger or
something, if it is really onscreen at all.

Is there some kind of Jaws page formatting that would make the page appear
in the way sighted people see it?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Sherrie Gosling